The content of this blog is a fiction. It deals with BIID and various paraphilia in a romanced way and has solely been created in order to indulge in recreational writing. I like to write about paraphilias, I find it fascinating.

You may comment freely about whatever you want, express your thoughts about the articles, request plot twists and why not correct my mistakes (I not a native english speaker). However I will not indulge in any conversation pertaining to my personal life and whereabouts as it is totally irrelevant to the subject of this blog.

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Blind Date - Part 2

 We had talked at length about it, this was Connor's night. The blindness was not a wanted ailment. Simply a way to help with his other desire. The lack of feeling in his lower body. 

I was lying next to him, and did not make a move, but I said 

- I am touching your thigh... Can you feel me ? 

- No...he sighed. Which hand are you using ? 

- The weak one, my fingers are curled and I'm caressing you with the back. I'm higher now, almost between your legs. 

- Am I hard ? he panted.

- Very much. 

- Touch it.

I moved slightly as if I was changing my hand's place, but still wasn't touching him. 

- It's in my hand now, I can try and press a bit. 

- Your weak hand ? 

- Yes... 

- Move it, slowly, he breathed heavily. 

So I did. Describing the move, the way my limp fingers were clumsily rubbing against his penis and he came within a minute, with a deep moan I'd never heard before. 

Once he came back to some semblance of calm, he sighed.

- I want to see and not feel now... I want to see you do me things that I will not feel. 

- Maybe some day, I murmured. My turn now... but I don't want to break your fantasy. If I unstrap your weak arm, will you caress my breast with it. 

- Depends, he smiled, will you close your eyes and imagine that I'm Emma. 

I laughed and started removing the soft straps on his shoulder. 


*

The next two days were spent at the jazz festival. It felt very odd, coming out as a disabled couple, not matter how "non-permanent" our alibi was this time. I spent most of the time in my wheelchair, assisted by Abbie, and Adam and Connor really seemed to have a blast, cracking jokes at Connor's state. It was generally a light and delightful and sometimes, I would get my chair next to Connor's and tell him my hand was on his knee. He would put his hand down to check and smile sweetly.

I came back, still not very fond of experimental Jazz but quite impatient to get a second trip in this hotel. And a third maybe. We had plans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment