The content of this blog is a fiction. It deals with BIID and various paraphilia in a romanced way and has solely been created in order to indulge in recreational writing. I like to write about paraphilias, I find it fascinating.

You may comment freely about whatever you want, express your thoughts about the articles, request plot twists and why not correct my mistakes (I not a native english speaker). However I will not indulge in any conversation pertaining to my personal life and whereabouts as it is totally irrelevant to the subject of this blog.

Monday 25 May 2015

One step beyond

The wonderful trip with Abigail and Adam, if needed be, had proven me once again that I was not making a mistake by "improving" my disability. I needed to go further and rather quickly.
The aim was no more to fake but to make sure that with time I would be truly disabled. This option seemed the right one and, after all, my body was already following this path.

I made a try on the morning following my return, I tried to step out of my bed without any help. My left ankle failed me. My knee flinched too. It had begun. I grabbed my walker and made my way to my special storage place. The one with the KAFO braces. I took out the left one. Placed it. I also put an ankle brace on my right leg. With some reluctance though. There was one thing I wanted to try before losing power in my right leg. Although I needed to wait for the next trip with Adam and Abigail.

I removed the right brace and decided that I would rather work at amplifiying the weaknesss in my left leg.

There was a number of way.

Injections of some sorts, Adam had mentionned it, but I was rather reluctant to the idea. Too risky, and I love feeling my legs, I want them weak, not insensitive.

Breaking it. That'd be violent, and dangerous. And I wasn't that desperate to risk scarring and pain.

Not using it at all for a long time. This would require either a wheelchair or a non-weight bearing long-leg cast or both. The idea wasn't the most pleasing, but by far the most doable. I would speak to Abigail about the possibility. In the meantime, I needed to get ready for work.

Maybe Emma would be back.

After my small sexual escapade during the weekend, my heated encounter with her seemed like an unlikely dream. But still I was curious to see how she would react to a KAFO brace and my now almost constant use of two forearm crutches.

And I was curious about her own state. Hoping that she was not hurting anymore of course, but still somehow hoping to see her limp at work, in her strict skirt and reasonnable shoes, with a pair of slick aluminium crutches.


I was not to be disappointed.

Emma was back, though not the way was expecting her to be. The buzz of her electric wheelchair in the hall was to become a familiar sound in the office. And her slim figure strapped stiff in it, with her back brace popping out of her blouse, maintaining her chin up, was going to be a common sight.

Her sprained ankles had healed, but she couldn't start physical therapy yet. She really had what seemed  like a slipped disc and the doctors were adamant that she shouldn't walk or move her back and neck until they had devised a way to surgically fix her. But since she was feeling fine, she didn't see why she should stay at home. I couldn't agree more and I couldn't stop looking at her. At how she was doing her best to remain as still as possible and avoid moving. She didn't really need straps to sit in her wheelchair, but she still had one large one under her breasts and one over her legs.

Our first encounter was a tad awkard. Seeing her helpless in a chair, yet so straight and seemingly at ease made me feel very warm and fuzzy.

She congratulated me on my tan and my dress, I enquired politely about her health, and couldn't help looking at her left hand, resting on the chair commands. Emma is right-handed.  Her right hand was on her lap, wrist bent and fingers curled.

- My right arm has been acting up since the accident, she said, following my eyes. Doctors think it's because of my back. Some kind of semi-paralysis.

- I'm sure they'll fix this, I said nicely. All the while hoping they wouldn't, because all I wanted at the moment was to feel this thin, pale and weak hand travelling slowly on my breasts.

I do not know how insincere I sounded, but Emma smiled softly and redirected the conversation toward professional topics. We had two weeks worth of files to go through and she was counting on me to help for the rest of the day.

I came back home exhausted, and in need of sex like I never had been before. I'd never thought to be so aroused by a woman. While seeing a female in a wheelchair was interesting because it was reflecting a state that I wished to attain, being aroused by Emma was something else altogether.

Nothing had happened, not a single word went beyond purely professional conversation, but the sexual tension was there. We simply didn't know what to do with it. After all, she was a broken doll in a wheelchair, and my hands where always on the handles of my crutches.

I needed to have her over at my house. Soon. I wanted to have her over at my house before any surgery, or any cure for her ailment, and I wanted to make love to her in her wheelchair. How ?  Not a clue. But i'd find out.

Connor had managed with me in a brace. I could do it again.

Connor.

An e-mail from him had just popped up. I slid into my sofa, eased my left leg onto it, then my right. Grabbed my computer and opened the message entitled "The bar exam."








2 comments:

  1. Goodness ... I just left word on the last chapter and here I find our darling in braces with another love interest ... F/M, F/F, wannabe/devotee ... lovers of braces, lovers in braces ... something for everyone. Great tale, it leaves me want more. Many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a slow blogger I guess, but your wish was fullfilled, there is more !

    ReplyDelete