The content of this blog is a fiction. It deals with BIID and various paraphilia in a romanced way and has solely been created in order to indulge in recreational writing. I like to write about paraphilias, I find it fascinating.

You may comment freely about whatever you want, express your thoughts about the articles, request plot twists and why not correct my mistakes (I not a native english speaker). However I will not indulge in any conversation pertaining to my personal life and whereabouts as it is totally irrelevant to the subject of this blog.

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sexual Healing

Summer was reaching its end when all of my three current wishes turned into reality.

I had just made my way home one night and I was in the kichen, with two kafo braces and a walker , fixing myself a healthy chicken caesar salad and working on a slow gait, sliding both my legs at the same time. Just to check if I liked it. (not so much actually, too swift...) when I heard a car entering my alleyway.
I made my way to the entrance door just too see Connor transfering from his car too a small sport wheelchair. My heart skipped a beat. He was the epitome of sexiness, in a nice tailored suit, looking very smart. His shoulders looked strong and his arms powerful while his feet seemed dead and weak in his shiny italian shoes. He strapped his thighs to the chair and rolled towards me, slightly slouched in his seat as if he was paralysed somewhere just under his chest.

- "I hope I'm not interrupting anything", he said, while speechless I moved on the side to let him in. "I was just in an interview for a position as a tax lawyer in a law firm nearby, and I was wondering if you'd be rude enough too leave this poor crippled wannabe lawyer drive interstate by night after such a stressful day. "
- "I guess there's salad for two and... room for two in my bed." I ventured, wondering if he had been to his interview in a chair, and... well, he really looked paralysed...
- "That's a done deal then ! May I have a tour of the house ?" he asked cheerfully

Without waiting for an answer he rolled around the house, quickly first then slowly so I could follow, and then he reached the sofa in the living room and looking at me playfully, he transfer and took off his shoes. I stood there watching, almost panting... then he slid his dead legs onto the sofa, slowly, one by one, his feet dangling and even having small spasms and looked at me again.

- Care to remove your kafo and join the weak-legged club ?

My turn then ? I sat on a chair to remove my braces and put them on the side and then I let myself slowly slid from my seat and crawl to him on my right side pulling with my arms, mostly the right, my left hand curld, and pulling as I could with my right leg. I could hear him breath heavier than before looking at me. I reached the sofa and climbed slowly. He help me up and we kissed, finally.

We had sex here and there, before we even knew it. my panties were removed, I feverishly took his trousers down his dead ankles and I climbed over him. It was quick and his upper body was as muscular as I remembered.

The trip to the bathroom for a quick clean up before dinner was tender and rather new for me. He slid back in his wheelchair and helped me on his lap and we rolled there, slowly.

____

- So how was the interview ? I said after a sip of wine and a bite of chicken. I was using a glove with an embedded fork on my curled and stiff left hand to eat, a gift from my lovely neighbor that I found interesting to try out for the first time in front of Connor.

- It went very well actually, I must expect them to call me tomorrow to tell me if I have the job. The place is lovely, the position comes with quite a few advantages, and well, I quite like the city and some of its inhabitants.
- I really can't see who, I smiled.
We'd been communicating daily on skype and via mail for the last few weeks and while he'd been silent about this job opportunity, we'd been sharing a lot about each other and liking every bit of it.
-"Tell me, did you go in a wheelchair ?"
- "As a matter of fact, yes I did. I left it in the car but I came with a knee brace and said I busted my knees while playing squash. They don't have a problem with disability anyway, their office is fully accessible. I guess that if I have the job my poor knee will never fully heal..."
- "What a shame." I smiled. "I really hope for the sake of your knee and for the quietness of my daily life that you don't get the job."
-"Oh talking about pretending in the work place, how is your real disabled boss doing ?"

I smiled. I had been very honest about my crush on Emma, and he was very excited about it, even though I made it clear that if something happened between me and her, he wouldn't be a guest at the party.

Still the odd lady was sparking interest in him. Something about her worsening hemiplegia.
Lately her right side had been acting up even more, she couldn't keep her head straight with a minerva, her left shoulder was dropping and she was wearing a back brace. Her right-hand was curled and she could not lift it anymore and her foot was beginning to point inward. She was now coming only partime at work, dealing with most of her work from home, and in the presence of a day-care assistant. Surgery was scheduled by the end of September, and I couldn't say if she was fearing it or expecting it. A bit of both maybe. Her speech was slightly impared by now and at some point during one of our one on one meeting, she had started drooling a bit.
I used my left hand to wipe the drool at the corner of her lips, the one that seems to be getting weaker at work, even though I still use it for easy movements and don't wear a strap of a brace to  support it. She kissed it. I stood up slowly from my chair and raised, helping myself on the table. Dragging my left leg,I made my way to her wheelchair and kissed her lips. again. Again the heat and again her weak hand trying to make its way to my chest. I had to put it there this time, and I rubbed it against my hardening nipple.

It was a week before Connor's suprise visit and since then we had a one on one meeting early every morning in her closed office.  No word exchanged, just a painfully nice foreplay, that couldn't go further, because so far, kissing her dead hand, carressing her weak foot and feeling her clumsy fingers pinching my nipples were the best we would master without dying of pleasure.

Maybe one day, something more would happen. Or maybe she'd get fixed and I'd be the one whose hand she'll take to have it travel all over her slender body.

In the meantine, Connor was looking at me, amused.

"So, by the way. I went to see Adam after the interview, he'll drop by on friday evening and bring a DonJoy IROM Brace.  Do you have underarm crutches ? Because ou will have ACL surgery on friday evening, maybe call off your monday for good measure, and then well... If you really had ACL, you'd be able to move your knee in a passive motion machine thingie a few hours a day, but in your case I'm afraid it will be two weeks straight in a locked knee brace, and considering how weak your ankle is, you can't bear any weight on that leg for a while. There's no way to say if your knee is ever gonna recover from this lovely 3 weeks treatment. But you'll avoid the dreaded fullleg cast. And I'll help you with your shower."

I took a very long sip from my glass of wine.











4 comments:

  1. Lovely :)

    Now we are left wondering which of our pretenders/wannabes will become a realbe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jodie is already quite ahead of the game. I'm not sure about Connor yet. As for Abigail, stay tuned !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am very exited to hear how the relationship between Jodie and Emma is developing, what will happen to her. Please when will we hear something again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering what the new year will bring for our little band of devotees/pretenders/wannabes/needtobes. Braces and wheels for one and all ???

    ReplyDelete